Monday, October 6, 2008

A Girl and Her Blog

si  ren: one of several sea nymphs, part woman part bird, who lure mariners to their destruction by their seductive singing. 

si ren: a seductively beautiful or charming woman.

si ren: an acoustic instrument for producing musical tones.

si ren: a sound-producing device that gives a warning signal, such as a fog horn.

This being the first post on my blog, I thought I'd include an explanation of the title. I like all of the above definitions for siren, but the one I identify the most with is the last one.  Hopefully the things I'll be sounding off about will be interesting to others. When there is no one else to listen, I guess the moon will. 

Mundane as my life may seem to some, I'll share some of it with you. Thanks for stopping by, and upcoming posts may be about:

recycled everything
knitting
art
crafts
dogs
restoring old houses
cycling
greening your home
gardening
anything steampunk
did I mention art?
conflict resolution
problem solving
the list goes on, but not tonight! 

blog at cha later~ Cybele

1 comment:

Brett W said...

Hi Cybele. I am subscribed so post away.